- OWNER IDENTIFICATION
BIOIBERICA, SAU with registered office at CTRA. NACIONAL II KM 680 6 POL. IND. MAS PUIGVERT – 08389 PALAFOLLS (BARCELONA) Tax ID Code (C.I.F.) A08384190, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona under Volume 33738, Page 125, Sheet B-99773, Entry 55, and email address email@example.com, is the owner of the following websites:
- DATA PROTECTION
BIOIBERICA, SAU is the controller of your personal data and informs you that these data will be processed pursuant to the data protection and information society laws in force and to this end provides you with the following information on processing operations:
Purpose of processing operations: to maintain a business relationship with you as the user. The operations planned for processing are:
- Sending of commercial communications and advertising, wherever previously authorised, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that makes it possible to perform commercial communications. These communications shall be performed by BIOIBERICA, SAU and related to its products and service or those of partners or providers with whom it has signed a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to your personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Handle commissions, requests and any type of petition you make via any of the contact forms made available to you.
- Issue the website news bulletin.
- Pharmacovigilance: As a pharmaceutical laboratory, BIOIBERICA, SAU, authorised for the sale of medicines, is obliged by the health regulations to register and maintain all information on suspect adverse reactions concerning the medicines of which BIOIBERICA, SAU is the Marketing Authorisation Holder and for compliance with the procedures and preparation of the reports required by the competent authorities.
To be able to access private areas, you must supply a username and password which must be entered in the website. You also undertake to treat the identity and password obtained when registering confidential and not assign them to others.
Data retention criteria: data shall be kept while there is mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing operation, and when they are no longer necessary for that purpose shall be erased using suitable security measures to ensure data pseudonymisation or total destruction.
Data recipients: Except where legally obliged, BIOIBERICA, SAU informs and expressly ensures you that your personal data shall never be assigned to third parties and that whenever any type of personal data assignment is performed you shall be previously asked to give your express, informed and unequivocal consent.
International transfers: Data are not subject to third-party international transfers outside of the European Union.
Your rights as the data subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and to restriction and objection to their processing.
- Right to file a claim before the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing operation does not comply with the laws in force.
- You may revoke the consent you gave to receiving commercial communications at any time, sending your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: NACIONAL II KM 680 6 POL. IND. MAS PUIGVERT – 08389 PALAFOLLS (BARCELONA)
- Email address:email@example.com.
By checking the relevant boxes and entering data in fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on forms for downloading, you expressly, freely and unequivocally agree to your data being necessary to attend to your request on the part of the provider, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. You guarantee that the personal data supplied to BIOIBERICA, SAU are true and are liable for communicating any change to them.
All data sought over the website are mandatory, as they are needed to provide you with an optimal service. If all the data are not supplied, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully deliver on your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
BIOIBERICA, SAU complies with the data protection laws in force and states that the data are processed lawfully, faithfully and transparently in relation to you and suitably, pertinently and limited only to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
BIOIBERICA, SAU guarantees that it has implemented suitable technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the data protection laws in force in order to protect your rights and freedoms and has communicated to you the information that allows you to exercise them.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including by way of example only, its programming, publishing, compilation and other elements needed to run it, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of BIOIBERICA, SAU or where applicable it has a licence or express authorisation from the authors. All website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and filed in the relevant public registries.
Regardless of the purposes to which they were to be allocated, full or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution or marketing requires BIOIBERICA, SAU’s prior written consent in all cases. Any use not previously authorised will be considered a serious breach of intellectual and industrial property laws and copyright.
Designs, logos, texts and/or graphics that do not belong to BIOIBERICA, SAU and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners and they are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise in their regard.
BIOIBERICA, SAU recognises the respective intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of their owners and a single mention or appearance on the website does not entail the existence of any right or responsibility over them by it nor any support, sponsorship or recommendation on its part.
To make any kind of observation with regards possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights or any website content, please write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
BIOIBERICA, SAU is exempt from any type of liability arising from the information published on its website so long as the information has been handled or entered by a third party unrelated to it.
You may be redirected to third-party site content from this website. Given that BIOIBERICA, SAU cannot always control the content that third parties enter on its website, it assumes no type of liability regarding this content. In any case, it will immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international laws, public morals or order, and will immediately remove the redirection to said website and make the competent authorities aware of the content in question.
BIOIBERICA, SAU takes no responsibility for information or content stored, by way of example only, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that enable third parties to publish content independently on the BIOIBERICA, SAU website. However, and pursuant to the Information Society laws in force, it makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively engaging in the removal or where applicable blocking of all content that could impact or contravene national or international laws, third-party rights or public morals and order. If you consider there is content that could be classified as such on the website, please report it to the site administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure it works properly. A 24-hour a day, 365 day a year service level can be guaranteed in principle.
However, BIOIBERICA, SAU does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors or force majeure events, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances taking place that could make it impossible to access the website.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name you use. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All of this information is logged in a duly registered server activity file that enables the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of outputs, the number of visits made to the website servers, the visit order, the access point, etc.
- BLOG BEHAVIOUR RULES
Some of our websites feature a BLOG.
BIOIBERICA, SAU thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a form of engagement for all the people who use this medium.
If you would like to participate in our blogs, you will have to agree to these rules:
1.- User’s Responsibility. By participating in the site blogs you are the only person responsible for the messages you disseminate through them, ensuring BIOIBERICA, SAU full indemnity against any complaint that may be lodged for these reasons.
If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, you guarantee that you are the owner or you have the owner’s authorisation to disclose them on the blogs.
And you exempt BIOIBERICA, SAU from any third-party claim lodged for these reasons.
- Before publishing a message you must choose the appropriate blog. Messages unrelated to the blog subject may be deleted. Publishing promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not comply with the due conduct of the blog subjects is strictly prohibited.
- You shall respect other users. You shall be tolerant and respectful regarding other users’ messages and opinions. Messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or which flout the pacific development of the blogs may be removed.
- BIOIBERICA, SAU reserves the right to reproduce, amend or disseminate messages published on the blogs in accordance with the suitable terms and conditions and media without this entitling you to any compensation.
- BIOIBERICA, SAU will not be held responsible for anything published on the blogs and does not guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of information published on them. You are responsible for the content of any messages or information you send.
- BIOIBERICA, SAU does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the blogs and may modify, suspend or remove them from the site with no previous notification at any time.
- If you consider you may have been affected by unlawful actions or detect a poor use of the site blogs by other users, you may contact BIOIBERICA, SAU via the email address email@example.com, indicating “blog moderation” in the subject line, so that BIOIBERICA, SAU can moderate or remove the offending content.
- You must keep BIOIBERICA, SAU free from any complaint lodged in regard to messages you disseminate on the blogs or any other conduct linked to or arising from the use you make of the blogs.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION